Come out and race with us. Lots of news and updates at http://raceoc.com
Over the Hump is most Tuesdays through this summer at Irvine Lake, Orange, CA for this summer.
“Challenge yourself and your students at OTH. A phenomenal opportunity to expose to students a stretching and rewarding physical challenge outdoors in God’s beautiful creation. Put down the video games and come play outside!!!”
Eric Williams, Jr. High Pastor Seaside Community Church
-Eric’s been racing Over the Hump with some guys from his church group since last summer, when we launched our first two.
Join Eric and more 350 other racers of all abilities at this summer’s series.
$25 / race if you register online, and for ever 5 racers who register with your group, you’ll get 1 free.
Check out the schedule at http://overthehumpseries.com/race-info/schedule/
Over the Hump Mountain Bike Race Series kicked off our inaugural season in 2009 with 2 races. Both sold out! Back by popular demand, this season there are 12 races.
OTH is designed to be a fun, relaxed event for everyone. Our race course has been designed to challenge all levels of riders, and give you a great place to experience the fun and excitement of mountain bike racing. Our beautiful course offers a variety of scenic terrain with views of Irvine Lake and Santa Ana Mountain Range. Ride through the pine trees above the lake to single track along the cottonwoods. Easily accessible after work from all over Orange County.
Come out and give racing a try, or just enjoy the buzz! Looking forward to seeing you out there with us.
- Everyone is welcome! Beginners to Experienced racers.
- Great first race to try Mountain Bike Racing, and challenging race for the experienced rider.
- Exclusive Mountain Bike Race track available only to Over the Hump racers.
- Fun and Competitive.
- Highly visible track for your personal support team (AKA family and friends)
- Bring the whole family out for the fun! Picnic area, grass, tons of shade, and full restrooms all right at the water.